• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Results 51 to 60 of 60

    Thread: Turtles modestly dosed beginner log featuring sxript

    1. #51
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      maxmuscle1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      17,598
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      360543
      Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
      Some better pictures with a different mirror from today.

      Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
      Her turtle Turtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxript! Idk how I missed someones log!?
      I am all over this area. Well , I am following now. Nice job posting up progress. I will read through and see where your at. I noticed sept start @ 180 5ft 10 . Posting a log is always a positive step! Looking lean and 5lbs is a lot for LBM . If I could bet that much per year! Omg!
      I could just Trt/low gh the rest of the time! Lol!
      Not really Turtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxript. Tear it up T!

      Max

    2. Thanks JohnMcc thanked for this post
      Likes JohnMcc liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      ----
    4. #52
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      maxmuscle1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      17,598
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      360543
      Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
      One thing I can say for 100% certainty is that redscript is the real deal. There is no doubt the product is potent, effective, and well made. Kudos.

      Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
      Alright! I Read it all. Good job with the trying to quit smoking!! Quit any tobacco period!! You may gain some weight seeing how you were a previous heavy boy. But, with the forum and training , you can control that. Besides hardcore instant life ruining addictions; smoking is pointless from any standpoint. But, I know a ton of smokers; kinda weird walking out of USA BB Competition and seeing tanned male and female competitors puffing down cigarettes like crazy! Sounds like you are getting your feet wet and that is the way to go. Donít wanna burn out. One recommendation {even though you only posted macros twice} I noticed the protein intake was a bit low. Just asking : are you scared of getting heavy, so you Keep real clean kcals? Just hitting like 200g a day should definitely be a 7 day a week thing. I donít know what your diet it - macro wise but; hitting a bit over a gram per lb would help with lean mass and lowering bf{with the right macro ratios}. So: quit and good job Turtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxript

      max

    5. Thanks JohnMcc thanked for this post
      Likes JohnMcc liked this post
    6. ----
    7. #53
      Member
      is Turtling
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Turtle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      276
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      -11165
      Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
      Alright! I Read it all. Good job with the trying to quit smoking!! Quit any tobacco period!! You may gain some weight seeing how you were a previous heavy boy. But, with the forum and training , you can control that. Besides hardcore instant life ruining addictions; smoking is pointless from any standpoint. But, I know a ton of smokers; kinda weird walking out of USA BB Competition and seeing tanned male and female competitors puffing down cigarettes like crazy! Sounds like you are getting your feet wet and that is the way to go. Donít wanna burn out. One recommendation {even though you only posted macros twice} I noticed the protein intake was a bit low. Just asking : are you scared of getting heavy, so you Keep real clean kcals? Just hitting like 200g a day should definitely be a 7 day a week thing. I donít know what your diet it - macro wise but; hitting a bit over a gram per lb would help with lean mass and lowering bf{with the right macro ratios}. So: quit and good job Turtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxript

      max
      Bruhzzer, thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement. Heck ya man. You just validated everything I've been striving for. It's one thing to say it to yourself. But hearing it from someone else unprompted seals the deal and confirms it.

      I definitely got harder and am noticing and feeling musculature in places I didn't even know I had. If there's one thing for a fact I know I have it's anabolism in my genes. I was born weighing a bit over 5 kilos , and that's war time gestation too. I've always been a collosas in any endeavor I persue. However , I do have still many fragments and traced of disordered or irrational thinking. I will be the first to admit I learned somethings wrong and need to be open minded about challenging my beliefs and seeing if mayhaps there is a better way .

      With the whole protein thing. I read somewhere you can only absorb X amount a meal or whatever and it's not that.... Important. Also by keeping nitrogen retention relatively low it can promote apoptosis of ailing flesh. I finally listened to the brothers though. Now I eat anywhere from 150-250 in a day. And also , that myth of after a 30 grams a meal it's wasted. It's horseshit. I can literally feel it assimilate. And I feel my body would let me know if it was... I've been making gains like Jeff Bezos on the stock market lately. I feel healthier and more energetic to. Also improved my mood. I'll never overlook protein again.

      I have a bit of dissonance in the fact I usually look at things in my own way and draw my own conclusions but sometimes when I hear something from someone I hold it as gospel and disregard anything that may challange that. Quite bizzare when you think about it.

      I'll have to weigh myself soon. I look forward to testing my mettle. I know I can do amazing work and have a good frame already. My goal is to turn my whole being into a masterpiece of human engineering, and I will succeed. I am glad the brotherhood welcomed me with open arms and a friendly smile . I will make sure to pay it back and earn my place here. Once again thank you Max. I have nothing but respect for you. Your words are powerful to my ears, like I said. Its a huge boost of motivation.

      Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

    8. Thanks maxmuscle1, JohnMcc thanked for this post
      Likes maxmuscle1, JohnMcc liked this post
    9. ----
    10. #54
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      maxmuscle1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      17,598
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      360543
      Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
      Bruhzzer, thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement. Heck ya man. You just validated everything I've been striving for. It's one thing to say it to yourself. But hearing it from someone else unprompted seals the deal and confirms it.

      I definitely got harder and am noticing and feeling musculature in places I didn't even know I had. If there's one thing for a fact I know I have it's anabolism in my genes. I was born weighing a bit over 5 kilos , and that's war time gestation too. I've always been a collosas in any endeavor I persue. However , I do have still many fragments and traced of disordered or irrational thinking. I will be the first to admit I learned somethings wrong and need to be open minded about challenging my beliefs and seeing if mayhaps there is a better way .

      With the whole protein thing. I read somewhere you can only absorb X amount a meal or whatever and it's not that.... Important. Also by keeping nitrogen retention relatively low it can promote apoptosis of ailing flesh. I finally listened to the brothers though. Now I eat anywhere from 150-250 in a day. And also , that myth of after a 30 grams a meal it's wasted. It's horseshit. I can literally feel it assimilate. And I feel my body would let me know if it was... I've been making gains like Jeff Bezos on the stock market lately. I feel healthier and more energetic to. Also improved my mood. I'll never overlook protein again.

      I have a bit of dissonance in the fact I usually look at things in my own way and draw my own conclusions but sometimes when I hear something from someone I hold it as gospel and disregard anything that may challange that. Quite bizzare when you think about it.

      I'll have to weigh myself soon. I look forward to testing my mettle. I know I can do amazing work and have a good frame already. My goal is to turn my whole being into a masterpiece of human engineering, and I will succeed. I am glad the brotherhood welcomed me with open arms and a friendly smile . I will make sure to pay it back and earn my place here. Once again thank you Max. I have nothing but respect for you. Your words are powerful to my ears, like I said. Its a huge boost of motivation.

      Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
      Glad to hear itTurtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxript! I was surprised I missed a log somehow. About the protein; it surprised me after years of knowing personally that the high protein amounts per sitting was so debated.

      There is NO existence of a scale or chart that proves you can or cannot utilitize 85grams/22grams/55grams of total protein, or what {type of proteins} in one sitting....They DO NOT know at all. Especially if you are natural; on a medication, have environmental factors, genetic defect or enhanced using exogenous testosterone, taking creatine, etc. , god forbid all the combinations of hormones/esters, recombinant human growth hormone:rHGH, secretogogues, insulin and insulin like factors, prostaglandins;etc....and combine that with your age, weight, height, plus your ever changing personal metabolism as given to you by your mom and dad through hereditary genetics.

      They fight about it for decades but, there are too many factors, hence why you can find 1000ís of studies stating a scientific fact; but truly it is not a fact at all. Bodybuilders have definitely disproved it to a point where they actually do not know. There so called : scientific fact; was based on the individuals tested . Which who knows who the patients are or what they do: they never tell you Joe Ogliano , 36 yrs, is a lazy couch potato that has genetic factors that we didnít test for and he is sensitive to to beef protein, oh and he uses x and drinks 12 packs of PBA on the weekend . Lol. I do enjoy reading it all no matter what.

      Back to you; Keep it up and definitely play with new macro and training styles. Sometimes Change is Not needed at all, other times you MAY need a change. Kick ass and meet your next goal Turtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxriptTurtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxriptTurtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxriptTurtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxriptTurtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxript

      Max

    11. Thanks JohnMcc thanked for this post
      Likes JohnMcc liked this post
    12. ----
    13. #55
      Member
      is Turtling
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Turtle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      276
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      -11165
      Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
      Glad to hear itTurtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxript! I was surprised I missed a log somehow. About the protein; it surprised me after years of knowing personally that the high protein amounts per sitting was so debated.

      There is NO existence of a scale or chart that proves you can or cannot utilitize 85grams/22grams/55grams of total protein, or what {type of proteins} in one sitting....They DO NOT know at all. Especially if you are natural; on a medication, have environmental factors, genetic defect or enhanced using exogenous testosterone, taking creatine, etc. , god forbid all the combinations of hormones/esters, recombinant human growth hormone:rHGH, secretogogues, insulin and insulin like factors, prostaglandins;etc....and combine that with your age, weight, height, plus your ever changing personal metabolism as given to you by your mom and dad through hereditary genetics.

      They fight about it for decades but, there are too many factors, hence why you can find 1000ís of studies stating a scientific fact; but truly it is not a fact at all. Bodybuilders have definitely disproved it to a point where they actually do not know. There so called : scientific fact; was based on the individuals tested . Which who knows who the patients are or what they do: they never tell you Joe Ogliano , 36 yrs, is a lazy couch potato that has genetic factors that we didnít test for and he is sensitive to to beef protein, oh and he uses x and drinks 12 packs of PBA on the weekend . Lol. I do enjoy reading it all no matter what.

      Back to you; Keep it up and definitely play with new macro and training styles. Sometimes Change is Not needed at all, other times you MAY need a change. Kick ass and meet your next goal Turtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxriptTurtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxriptTurtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxriptTurtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxriptTurtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxript

      Max
      Heck yeah dude. Put like that it makes sense why and how 30 grams a sitting cap is sheer and utter nonsense. In regards to science. I view it as no different than any other dogma or religion with a few parlor tricks. Just different phrasing and outfits and paths taken to come to their conclusion. Anything that ever says, this is the way. This is how it's done. Anything that stops further inquiry. Is something that should be criticized with swift deliberation and extreme prejudice , it is toxic to the mind and spirits.

      I find their is more value and stock in bro science. But , one must pick and choose whose knowledge they assimilate. There's a reason BB's,athletes, strong men, and human engineers look the way they do. Obviously their methods must work.just because it hasn't been proven true yet does not mean it is not a coefficient or variable of the space time matter energy realm of being. I say never stop improving somehow , someway ,no matter how difficult it may be. And never let another define you. Being true to oneself is one of the greatest gifts one can bequeth thine own self.

      I'll keep it up. I'm already at about 140 and it's only 4:20 now. Heading over to the falls , I look forward to seeing them this time of year. Maybe I'll take some pictures.


      Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

    14. Thanks JohnMcc, maxmuscle1 thanked for this post
      Likes JohnMcc, maxmuscle1 liked this post
    15. ----
    16. #56
      BOP MODERATOR
      is Slin'd out GH'd up and slang'n
      plates
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Riggs's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      The Dirty South
      Posts
      14,636
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      380626
      I rarely have time to read thru a log so keep that in mind and I'll try to add something of value.

      Based on the pics of your physique I'll share what I've learned over the last 25yrs in BB'n. Your body type is a poor responder to exercise therefore rest is paramount. The problem is when your body type has all the heart and will to train each body part balls to the wall 2 or 3 x a week. The best thing for a poor responder is to train each body part 1 x a week and focus on the marathon or the long, slow, gradual progress and growth. I encourage training for 45 min and getting out of the gym. In and out with laser fucking focus. It's sucks but it's the only way to add 40, 50, or 60lbs of lean muscle mass. Trust me it works.

      Also body types like yours tend to think that having big arms, chest or Delts can be the focus and that'll make em look like a BB'r. NOPE NOPE AND NOPE. If I were coaching you I would force you to only work from the rib cage down the large majority of the time until I was confident your core, glutes, and legs were your strong points. Training the ENTIRE body is the key to significant growth but again your body type has a tendency to neglect core, glutes, and legs. I'd make you earn the right to have an upper body day.

      You've posted a # of pics mainly flexing a bicep. I'd consider posting pics of your glutes and legs for further encouragement from Vets.

      With your body type, if you're not growing, you're not eating enough and the most common problem is not eating often enough to stay anabolic. I encourage eating every 2 hours and at least 1:1 protein/lb of body weight and 1:2 for carbs. If you're following this protocol, pinning AAS, and not putting on SIGNIFICANT weight, then you're not eating enough. If you're not eating every 2 hours you go catabolic. I've had tons of time eating every 1 1/2 hours. And only eat high quality lean protein sources. And yes I mean "only." No protein powders...all whole food. I bought a $450 blender and I depend heavily on it. I'll thrown in Milk, Salmon, and veggies, blend it, throw it in 2 shakers and hit the road. I also depended heavily on eggs utilizing all 9 Amino Acids for maximum recovery and growth. Helps speed up recovery significantly.

      I also encourage you do regular bloods and focus on getting SHBG down . High SHBG = lower sex hormones. Low SHBG = elevated sex hormones. The focus would be on allowing oestradiol (E2) to elevate well outta range. You can also run high Test only, run Nolva rather than Asin, and allow Test to be heavily down regulated to E2. If you don't have enough E2 you're fighting a losing battle.

      Most guys I've known with your body type have all the drive, all the ambition, all the desire, all the work effort in the gym, and the same desires to have a great physique and look like a BB'r BUUUUT they they don't understand their specific response to training, diet, and proper timing of training and food.

      90% of how I went from @ 170lbs to a very steady 235-240lbs was what and how often I ate. My 1st cycle of Sus 400 a week and, Deca 300 a week, at 23 , I went from 170 - @ 205. Here back in late 2013 I had just come off a multi level spine fusion, in rehab and out of the gym for 18 months, and my 1st cycle back I went from 199 - 241.

      Also it's not just about having or acquiring knowledge it's in fact all about the ability to apply that knowledge.

      Knowing how to body build is great but that doesn't automatically translate to knowing how to body build "your" body.

      Pls eat the meat and throw out the bones. I'm just an old meat head who loves seeing others reach their goals. Especially when it's an individual that shares my same body type. Again I didn't read thru the log so hopefully my comments are not redundant.
      Last edited by Riggs; 11-22-2020 at 11:11 PM.

    17. ----
    18. #57
      Member
      is Turtling
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Turtle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      276
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      -11165
      Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
      I rarely have time to read thru a log so keep that in mind and I'll try to add something of value.

      Based on the pics of your physique I'll share what I've learned over the last 25yrs in BB'n. Your body type is a poor responder to exercise therefore rest is paramount. The problem is when your body type has all the heart and will to train each body part balls to the wall 2 or 3 x a week. The best thing for a poor responder is to train each body part 1 x a week and focus on the marathon or the long, slow, gradual progress and growth. I encourage training for 45 min and getting out of the gym. In and out with laser fucking focus. It's sucks but it's the only way to add 40, 50, or 60lbs of lean muscle mass. Trust me it works.

      Also body types like yours tend to think that having big arms, chest or Delts can be the focus and that'll make em look like a BB'r. NOPE NOPE AND NOPE. If I were coaching you I would force you to only work from the rib cage down the large majority of the time until I was confident your core, glutes, and legs were your strong points. Training the ENTIRE body is the key to significant growth but again your body type has a tendency to neglect core, glutes, and legs. I'd make you earn the right to have an upper body day.

      You've posted a # of pics mainly flexing a bicep. I'd consider posting pics of your glutes and legs for further encouragement from Vets.

      With your body type, if you're not growing, you're not eating enough and the most common problem is not eating often enough to stay anabolic. I encourage eating every 2 hours and at least 1:1 protein/lb of body weight and 1:2 for carbs. If you're following this protocol, pinning AAS, and not putting on SIGNIFICANT weight, then you're not eating enough. If you're not eating every 2 hours you go catabolic. I've had tons of time eating every 1 1/2 hours. And only eat high quality lean protein sources. And yes I mean "only." No protein powders...all whole food. I bought a $450 blender and I depend heavily on it. I'll thrown in Milk, Salmon, and veggies, blend it, throw it in 2 shakers and hit the road. I also depended heavily on eggs utilizing all 9 Amino Acids for maximum recovery and growth. Helps speed up recovery significantly.

      I also encourage you do regular bloods and focus on getting SHBG down . High SHBG = lower sex hormones. Low SHBG = elevated sex hormones. The focus would be on allowing oestradiol (E2) to elevate well outta range. You can also run high Test only, run Nolva rather than Asin, and allow Test to be heavily down regulated to E2. If you don't have enough E2 you're fighting a losing battle.

      Most guys I've known with your body type have all the drive, all the ambition, all the desire, all the work effort in the gym, and the same desires to have a great physique and look like a BB'r BUUUUT they they don't understand their specific response to training, diet, and proper timing of training and food.

      90% of how I went from @ 170lbs to a very steady 235-240lbs was what and how often I ate. My 1st cycle of Sus 400 a week and, Deca 300 a week, at 23 , I went from 170 - @ 205. Here back in late 2013 I had just come off a multi level spine fusion, in rehab and out of the gym for 18 months, and my 1st cycle back I went from 199 - 241.

      Also it's not just about having or acquiring knowledge it's in fact all about the ability to apply that knowledge.

      Knowing how to body build is great but that doesn't automatically translate to knowing how to body build "your" body.

      Pls eat the meat and throw out the bones. I'm just an old meat head who loves seeing others reach their goals. Especially when it's an individual that shares my same body type. Again I didn't read thru the log so hopefully my comments are not redundant.
      Thank you for the advice. I agree. I will definitely laser focus rib cage down. And , well I'd love to be able to claim I possess all those wonderful traits you list. But alas to do so would just be lying to myself.consistancy and discipline are two things I wish I could say I had more of. I tend to have bursts of brilliance followed by long periods of stagnation. I also don't work out as regularly as I should. But I am heavily active. And I only take a high trt dose of test. 175 mgs a week split in 2 sub q doses. I will post pictures of legs. I don't neglact them "that" bad. At least I hope I don't. I also agree on the increased protein. Thank you for taking the time to give me the feedback. It is invaluable. Also my upper weight limit is 190. I find I become much less limber and quick to tire at higher body weights.

      Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Turtle; Yesterday at 12:16 AM.

    19. Thanks maxmuscle1, JohnMcc thanked for this post
      Likes maxmuscle1, Riggs, JohnMcc liked this post
    20. ----
    21. #58
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      maxmuscle1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      17,598
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      360543
      Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
      I rarely have time to read thru a log so keep that in mind and I'll try to add something of value.

      Based on the pics of your physique I'll share what I've learned over the last 25yrs in BB'n. Your body type is a poor responder to exercise therefore rest is paramount. The problem is when your body type has all the heart and will to train each body part balls to the wall 2 or 3 x a week. The best thing for a poor responder is to train each body part 1 x a week and focus on the marathon or the long, slow, gradual progress and growth. I encourage training for 45 min and getting out of the gym. In and out with laser fucking focus. It's sucks but it's the only way to add 40, 50, or 60lbs of lean muscle mass. Trust me it works.

      Also body types like yours tend to think that having big arms, chest or Delts can be the focus and that'll make em look like a BB'r. NOPE NOPE AND NOPE. If I were coaching you I would force you to only work from the rib cage down the large majority of the time until I was confident your core, glutes, and legs were your strong points. Training the ENTIRE body is the key to significant growth but again your body type has a tendency to neglect core, glutes, and legs. I'd make you earn the right to have an upper body day.

      You've posted a # of pics mainly flexing a bicep. I'd consider posting pics of your glutes and legs for further encouragement from Vets.

      With your body type, if you're not growing, you're not eating enough and the most common problem is not eating often enough to stay anabolic. I encourage eating every 2 hours and at least 1:1 protein/lb of body weight and 1:2 for carbs. If you're following this protocol, pinning AAS, and not putting on SIGNIFICANT weight, then you're not eating enough. If you're not eating every 2 hours you go catabolic. I've had tons of time eating every 1 1/2 hours. And only eat high quality lean protein sources. And yes I mean "only." No protein powders...all whole food. I bought a $450 blender and I depend heavily on it. I'll thrown in Milk, Salmon, and veggies, blend it, throw it in 2 shakers and hit the road. I also depended heavily on eggs utilizing all 9 Amino Acids for maximum recovery and growth. Helps speed up recovery significantly.

      I also encourage you do regular bloods and focus on getting SHBG down . High SHBG = lower sex hormones. Low SHBG = elevated sex hormones. The focus would be on allowing oestradiol (E2) to elevate well outta range. You can also run high Test only, run Nolva rather than Asin, and allow Test to be heavily down regulated to E2. If you don't have enough E2 you're fighting a losing battle.

      Most guys I've known with your body type have all the drive, all the ambition, all the desire, all the work effort in the gym, and the same desires to have a great physique and look like a BB'r BUUUUT they they don't understand their specific response to training, diet, and proper timing of training and food.

      90% of how I went from @ 170lbs to a very steady 235-240lbs was what and how often I ate. My 1st cycle of Sus 400 a week and, Deca 300 a week, at 23 , I went from 170 - @ 205. Here back in late 2013 I had just come off a multi level spine fusion, in rehab and out of the gym for 18 months, and my 1st cycle back I went from 199 - 241.

      Also it's not just about having or acquiring knowledge it's in fact all about the ability to apply that knowledge.

      Knowing how to body build is great but that doesn't automatically translate to knowing how to body build "your" body.

      Pls eat the meat and throw out the bones. I'm just an old meat head who loves seeing others reach their goals. Especially when it's an individual that shares my same body type. Again I didn't read thru the log so hopefully my comments are not redundant.
      Awesome advice; from a balls to the walls users experiences. Always testing the boundaries along with true bb and technical science{donít let him fool you; the man is super technical and tactical} w 100ís of different real experienced cycles/diets/etc . The good and the bad. I love BOP! Turtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxript. A lot of stuff isnít even posted because it looks like a quadratic equation or weird ass word but, Riggs definitely understands it . The trashing of one body part mentioned is a great advice for you . Hit it from all angles ; in and out quick. Your growth Will happen with the recovery time and macros .

      Awesome postTurtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxriptTurtles modestly dosed beginner log  featuring sxript

      Max

    22. Thanks Riggs, Turtle, JohnMcc thanked for this post
      Likes Riggs, Turtle, JohnMcc liked this post
    23. ----
    24. #59
      Member
      is Turtling
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Turtle's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Posts
      276
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      -11165
      Some pictures I took of my trip to the falls. It was beautiful. The first statue is a new york cavalry guardsmen. The other is a native chief. I smoked a cigar with that statue in honor of the natives. I really liked the inscribed message. This place has so many memories. I love it. Just couldn't find the statue of Nikola Tesla. I've been there dozens of times. But IDK it was dark wet and cold.

      Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

    25. Thanks Popeye*, JohnMcc thanked for this post
      Likes Popeye*, JohnMcc liked this post
    26. ----
    27. #60
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Docmartin1020's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      Hell
      Posts
      964
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      12631
      Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
      Some pictures I took of my trip to the falls. It was beautiful. The first statue is a new york cavalry guardsmen. The other is a native chief. I smoked a cigar with that statue in honor of the natives. I really liked the inscribed message. This place has so many memories. I love it. Just couldn't find the statue of Nikola Tesla. I've been there dozens of times. But IDK it was dark wet and cold.

      Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
      Niagra falls such a beautiful place. I live not far from there and I used to go all the time to canada. But criminal record cut rhat short. Either way the festival of lights is going on right now. Its a sight to,see

      Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

    28. Thanks JohnMcc thanked for this post
      Likes JohnMcc liked this post
    29. ----

    Similar Threads

    1. Why is Parabolan dosed at 76.5mg/ml?
      By Nottherealjfk in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 02-10-2020, 03:56 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •