• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 47

    Thread: My current Daily Supplements ALL in 1 Pic!

    1. #1
      BOP VETERAN
      is probably in the Mrs.
       
      I am:
      ArrgPirate
       
      IRISHOAK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Central Nunya District
      Posts
      4,766
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1176018

      My current Daily Supplements ALL in 1 Pic!

      I talk about a lot of supplements & protocols and for anyone who is curious, heres everything I take daily at the moment all together so you can see brands etc...

      If anyone has any specific questions feel free to ask!


      What are you guys taking daily?


      20211013_213516_HDR.jpg
      "Going that one more round, when you don't think you can, is what makes all the difference in your life."

      POWERED BY: EXO-GEN™BOP EXO LIST https://brotherhood.is/exo-gen/79426-list.html

    2.    Sponsored Links

      ----
    3. #2
      BOP VETERAN
      is probably in the Mrs.
       
      I am:
      ArrgPirate
       
      IRISHOAK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Central Nunya District
      Posts
      4,766
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1176018
      Im not eating that tuna daily but I highly recommend it! Lol!
      "Going that one more round, when you don't think you can, is what makes all the difference in your life."

      POWERED BY: EXO-GEN™BOP EXO LIST https://brotherhood.is/exo-gen/79426-list.html

    4. ----
    5. #3
      Junior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2021
      Posts
      35
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      50
      I'm gonna start Pancreatin (thanks to your advice) I take a B and C complex, and a D3 and Omega 3 combo. Any thoughts on the combo or complex? Good or bad? Beef liver is a must add for me!!! Just haven't figured out how to get it in my system because I don't take the time to cook with it. Thanks for sharing bro!

      Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

    6. ----
    7. #4
      BOP VETERAN
      is probably in the Mrs.
       
      I am:
      ArrgPirate
       
      IRISHOAK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Central Nunya District
      Posts
      4,766
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1176018
      Quote Originally Posted by dray6750 View Post
      I'm gonna start Pancreatin (thanks to your advice) I take a B and C complex, and a D3 and Omega 3 combo. Any thoughts on the combo or complex? Good or bad? Beef liver is a must add for me!!! Just haven't figured out how to get it in my system because I don't take the time to cook with it. Thanks for sharing bro!

      Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
      Oh the beef liver is a powder, almost no flavor really, I just throw it in with the Isopure, beet root & ultra karb blend. You only need like 1/4 teaspoon of the powder daily.

      With omegas its all about the source and absorption. That one in the pic is amazing it kills my back pain. No shit. Im using almost no Kratom now. I also use the hemp oil omegas so its both high quality plant & animal sources.
      "Going that one more round, when you don't think you can, is what makes all the difference in your life."

      POWERED BY: EXO-GEN™BOP EXO LIST https://brotherhood.is/exo-gen/79426-list.html

    8. Thanks dray6750, Chandlerjohnson325 thanked for this post
      Likes dray6750, Chandlerjohnson325 liked this post
    9. ----
    10. #5
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Annoyed
       
      Dnewell2004's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Posts
      594
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      94011
      Quote Originally Posted by IRISHOAK View Post
      Im not eating that tuna daily but I highly recommend it! Lol!
      Almost said something about it lol.

      Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    11. Thanks IRISHOAK, Chandlerjohnson325 thanked for this post
      Likes IRISHOAK, Chandlerjohnson325 liked this post
    12. ----
    13. #6
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Chandlerjohnson325's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      1,088
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      55142
      Quote Originally Posted by IRISHOAK View Post
      I talk about a lot of supplements & protocols and for anyone who is curious, heres everything I take daily at the moment all together so you can see brands etc...

      If anyone has any specific questions feel free to ask!


      What are you guys taking daily?


      20211013_213516_HDR.jpg
      Dear god! Where is your 1 cup of goats milk per day? Gotta get in at least one cup of goats milk per day I hear!

      Just kidding lol but on a serious note that Matcha powder I’ve heard of that. What exactly is it and what benefits does it provide? From what I’ve seen and heard I have heard you can get certain types of tea that has matcha in it or something like that? But that’s a great daily lineup of supplements nice brother


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    14. ----
    15. #7
      BOP VETERAN
      is probably in the Mrs.
       
      I am:
      ArrgPirate
       
      IRISHOAK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Central Nunya District
      Posts
      4,766
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1176018
      Quote Originally Posted by Chandlerjohnson325 View Post
      Dear god! Where is your 1 cup of goats milk per day? Gotta get in at least one cup of goats milk per day I hear!

      Just kidding lol but on a serious note that Matcha powder I’ve heard of that. What exactly is it and what benefits does it provide? From what I’ve seen and heard I have heard you can get certain types of tea that has matcha in it or something like that? But that’s a great daily lineup of supplements nice brother


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Matcha just means "green tea" (they needed a special word for the trendy people lol). Fat-burning, detox, energy, focus.

      I just posted the recipe for the green tea somewhere on here. Hold please... Lol
      "Going that one more round, when you don't think you can, is what makes all the difference in your life."

      POWERED BY: EXO-GEN™BOP EXO LIST https://brotherhood.is/exo-gen/79426-list.html

    16. ----
    17. #8
      BOP VETERAN
      is probably in the Mrs.
       
      I am:
      ArrgPirate
       
      IRISHOAK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Central Nunya District
      Posts
      4,766
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1176018
      Heres the write up on on the green tea for daily use...
      Proviron for the wife?
      "Going that one more round, when you don't think you can, is what makes all the difference in your life."

      POWERED BY: EXO-GEN™BOP EXO LIST https://brotherhood.is/exo-gen/79426-list.html

    18. ----
    19. #9
      Senior Member
      is Becoming a lean machine
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      JohnMcc's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Posts
      5,081
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      410114
      Our supplement cupboards look very similar
      GET SOME!

    20. Thanks IRISHOAK thanked for this post
      Likes IRISHOAK liked this post
    21. ----
    22. #10
      BOP VETERAN
      is probably in the Mrs.
       
      I am:
      ArrgPirate
       
      IRISHOAK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Central Nunya District
      Posts
      4,766
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      1176018
      Quote Originally Posted by JohnMcc View Post
      Our supplement cupboards look very similar
      Grey minds think alike? Lol!
      "Going that one more round, when you don't think you can, is what makes all the difference in your life."

      POWERED BY: EXO-GEN™BOP EXO LIST https://brotherhood.is/exo-gen/79426-list.html

    23. ----
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 1
      Last Post: 12-02-2019, 05:57 PM
    2. My daily supplements
      By Elvia1023 in forum Supplements
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 03-24-2019, 05:29 PM
    3. How many IUs of HGH daily??
      By TrenMonster in forum HGH / IGF / SLIN / MGF & All Peptides
      Replies: 26
      Last Post: 10-13-2016, 07:13 PM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •