• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Results 61 to 65 of 65

    Thread: Anavar for Women

    1. #61
      AUSSIE MEMBER
      is Female | Aus
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Loz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2020
      Posts
      170
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      19328
      Quote Originally Posted by ilovehgh View Post
      Bcaa's are garbage. Get yourself some decent Eaa's
      Understand they aren't quite as beneficial as EAAs, but they also aren't entirely useless.
      Got any good recommendations for EAAs? There's not half as many on the market so haven't been certain of good digits to look for in the ingredients.

    2. Thanks maxmuscle1 thanked for this post
      Likes maxmuscle1 liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      ----
    4. #62
      AUSSIE MEMBER
      is Female | Aus
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Loz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2020
      Posts
      170
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      19328
      Quote Originally Posted by zunteck23 View Post
      My wife ran Var 10mg ED, but all her period cycle was crazy off. Like 2 weeks early or super really heavy bleeding. Then after two weeks have another period... she likes the benefits of it but what do you all think ??? She’s not to into it anymore and I’m. It going to push her.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Have you guys changed anyyything else in her diet/lifestyle/training? If anything, Var has only ever ceased my period, however if you haven't changed anything else that doesn't sound like a great time, so would personally stop.
      Other alternatives are to regulate the period again with the pil, and/or just deal with the bleeding and up iron intake to avoid fatigue from the loss of it in the blood.

      Hope this helps a little? I'm obvs no doctor

    5. Thanks maxmuscle1 thanked for this post
      Likes maxmuscle1 liked this post
    6. ----
    7. #63
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      maxmuscle1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      19,647
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      668046
      Quote Originally Posted by Loz View Post
      Understand they aren't quite as beneficial as EAAs, but they also aren't entirely useless.
      Got any good recommendations for EAAs? There's not half as many on the market so haven't been certain of good digits to look for in the ingredients.
      NowSports Essential 9 aminos{plain, unflavored has 59 servings for $23usd or EEAMAX by Primevel{flavors}. NowSports should be available over there. Do you still have Musashi over there. I liked a bar like product they have. Protein Slice I think it was called.

      Max Anavar for WomenAnavar for Women

    8. Thanks Loz thanked for this post
      Likes Loz liked this post
    9. ----
    10. #64
      AUSSIE MEMBER
      is Female | Aus
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Loz's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2020
      Posts
      170
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      19328
      Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
      NowSports Essential 9 aminos{plain, unflavored has 59 servings for $23usd or EEAMAX by Primevel{flavors}. NowSports should be available over there. Do you still have Musashi over there. I liked a bar like product they have. Protein Slice I think it was called.

      Max Anavar for WomenAnavar for Women
      Ohhh yeah, Musashi has the tastiest protein bars!!
      Will have a look at NowSports, cheers

    11. Thanks maxmuscle1 thanked for this post
      Likes maxmuscle1 liked this post
    12. ----
    13. #65
      BOP VETERAN
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      maxmuscle1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Posts
      19,647
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      668046
      Quote Originally Posted by Loz View Post
      Ohhh yeah, Musashi has the tastiest protein bars!!
      Will have a look at NowSports, cheers
      Anytime LozAnavar for WomenAnavar for Women

      Max

    14. Likes Loz liked this post
    15. ----
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

    Similar Threads

    1. AAS for women
      By milleniumgirl in forum Female Training, Fitness & Anabolic Steroids
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: 09-11-2016, 10:15 PM
    2. PCT for women
      By Mick4 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 07-20-2012, 04:45 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •