• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Thread: Taking it in the ass right now!

    1. #1
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      *XXL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2020
      Posts
      1,896
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      95303

      Taking it in the ass right now!

      BTC is killing me right now BUT, hereís a quick lesson.....BUY BUY BUY! Itís low so buy! Donít pull out, buy and let it ride. It will go up again, then go down, then go up.

      BTC is like doing GH, itís a long game. Invest low, sit and let it ride!


    2.    Sponsored Links

      ----
    3. #2
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      ilovehgh's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2020
      Posts
      307
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      58750
      Quote Originally Posted by *XXL View Post
      BTC is killing me right now BUT, here’s a quick lesson.....BUY BUY BUY! It’s low so buy! Don’t pull out, buy and let it ride. It will go up again, then go down, then go up.

      BTC is like doing GH, it’s a long game. Invest low, sit and let it ride!
      If you've been into btc for a while now you're most likely doing pretty good I'd imagine

    4. Thanks Mikeyz206 thanked for this post
      Likes *XXL, Mikeyz206, neil.sullivan liked this post
    5. ----
    6. #3
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Mikeyz206's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Posts
      3,471
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      155372
      I hate to pull out! With that said, I agree!

    7. Thanks *XXL thanked for this post
      Likes *XXL liked this post
    8. ----
    9. #4
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      *XXL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2020
      Posts
      1,896
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      95303
      Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyz206 View Post
      I hate to pull out! With that said, I agree!
      I was waiting. It took you long enough Taking it in the ass right now!

    10. Thanks Chandlerjohnson325 thanked for this post
      Likes Chandlerjohnson325 liked this post
    11. ----
    12. #5
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      ilovehgh's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2020
      Posts
      307
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      58750
      I remember back in 2010 thinking I should drop a grand on btc, but obviously never did. Too bad cause that grand would be worth 925 million right now. I would have sold back in December of 2017 though for a LOT less, but still fucking millions

    13. Thanks *XXL, Chandlerjohnson325 thanked for this post
      Likes *XXL, Chandlerjohnson325 liked this post
    14. ----
    15. #6
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      *XXL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2020
      Posts
      1,896
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      95303
      Quote Originally Posted by ilovehgh View Post
      I remember back in 2010 thinking I should drop a grand on btc, but obviously never did. Too bad cause that grand would be worth 925 million right now. I would have sold back in December of 2017 though for a LOT less, but still fucking millions
      Holy shit! Man why didnít you!!!!


      EXO-GEN Taking it in the ass right now!
      Beyond Human Genetics
      List: exo-gen@ctemplar.com

    16. Thanks Chandlerjohnson325 thanked for this post
      Likes Chandlerjohnson325 liked this post
    17. ----
    18. #7
      Member
      is retired
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      polarbear's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      285
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      2679
      hindsight is 20/20 ain't it.
      all that you read here is only for entertainment purposes.

    19. ----
    20. #8
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      *XXL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2020
      Posts
      1,896
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      95303
      Dear Bitcoin,

      Why you gotta be like that? Why are you so depressed that you have to keep dropping!? Donít be scared, I know the Democrats are scarring you so you dropping shit left and right. But you scaring people, and shits getting fucked up. Please know you are safe snd itís ok to come back up now. A concerned friend Taking it in the ass right now!


      EXO-GEN Taking it in the ass right now!
      Beyond Human Genetics
      List: exo-gen@ctemplar.com

    21. Thanks Chandlerjohnson325 thanked for this post
      Likes Chandlerjohnson325, Jph30 liked this post
    22. ----
    23. #9
      Senior Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Chandlerjohnson325's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Posts
      731
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      26455
      Quote Originally Posted by *XXL View Post
      Dear Bitcoin,

      Why you gotta be like that? Why are you so depressed that you have to keep dropping!? Donít be scared, I know the Democrats are scarring you so you dropping shit left and right. But you scaring people, and shits getting fucked up. Please know you are safe snd itís ok to come back up now. A concerned friend Taking it in the ass right now!


      EXO-GEN Taking it in the ass right now!
      Beyond Human Genetics
      List: exo-gen@ctemplar.com
      Well maybe if I would have invested I would have enough of an upflip I could have afforded to fix my truck! Speaking of taking it up the ass that seems like all that happens to me lately bro! Check this shit out

      If itís not one thing itís another I swear!
      https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    24. Thanks *XXL thanked for this post
      Likes *XXL liked this post
    25. ----
    26. #10
      BOP SPONSORS
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      *XXL's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2020
      Posts
      1,896
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      95303
      Quote Originally Posted by Chandlerjohnson325 View Post
      Well maybe if I would have invested I would have enough of an upflip I could have afforded to fix my truck! Speaking of taking it up the ass that seems like all that happens to me lately bro! Check this shit out

      If itís not one thing itís another I swear!
      https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My lord Taking it in the ass right now!


      EXO-GEN Taking it in the ass right now!
      Beyond Human Genetics
      List: exo-gen@ctemplar.com

    27. ----

    Similar Threads

    1. PEG MGF - any value while taking IGF 1 lr3
      By Zeus-Sr in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 01-09-2018, 03:13 AM
    2. anyone get hungry taking mk-677
      By draconian2014 in forum HGH / IGF / SLIN / MGF & All Peptides
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: 09-07-2015, 02:08 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •