• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • ArrgPirate
  • atwork
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • deejayn
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • drinking
  • Drunk
  • eating
  • editing
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • gamingpc
  • gamingps
  • gamingsteam
  • gamingxbox
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • hatemailing
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • lagging
  • livestreaming
  • loving
  • lurking
  • Meh
  • netflix
  • nostatus
  • Poorly
  • raging
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • trolling
  • Wtf
  • youtuber
  • zombies
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 15 of 15

    Thread: Using the Ventroglute

    1. #11
      Member
      is living the nightmare
       
      I am:
      Meh
       
      Fedexgunot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Location
      CO
      Posts
      320
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      3889
      Quote Originally Posted by 502Kev View Post
      It doesn't seem right at all. I kind of cringe each time. I use a 1" 25 gauge. It's always been painless
      25g 5/8s is as deep as I can go, I push in just enough to dimple the skin, any further and I feel like I'm poking a ligament or tendon

      Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

    2. Likes 502Kev liked this post
    3.    Sponsored Links

      ----
    4. #12
      Member
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2020
      Location
      KY
      Posts
      200
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      37330
      Quote Originally Posted by Fedexgunot View Post
      25g 5/8s is as deep as I can go, I push in just enough to dimple the skin, any further and I feel like I'm poking a ligament or tendon

      Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
      Pretty much the same here every time. I pinned there today with a 1Ē X 25. I got half way, almost pulled out. Sunk it on in, no problem. No pain during or after, no blood, all good. I donít know how long it will take me to get over the jitters there.

      Do you have any issues using the 5/8ís?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    5. Thanks Fedexgunot thanked for this post
      Likes Fedexgunot liked this post
    6. ----
    7. #13
      Member
      is living the nightmare
       
      I am:
      Meh
       
      Fedexgunot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Location
      CO
      Posts
      320
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      3889
      Quote Originally Posted by 502Kev View Post
      Pretty much the same here every time. I pinned there today with a 1Ē X 25. I got half way, almost pulled out. Sunk it on in, no problem. No pain during or after, no blood, all good. I donít know how long it will take me to get over the jitters there.

      Do you have any issues using the 5/8ís?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Lol like I said I've been doing it for over 5 years now almost never went anywhere else and Still every once in a while I get the damn jitters dont know why. And no I've Never had an issue with the 5/8s even with a higher body mass i always felt like If I went any deeper anywhere It was too deep so I always make sure I'm in a good spot and push it in til it dimples just a Little and im good as it gets..

      Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

    8. Thanks 502Kev thanked for this post
      Likes deflatedme, 502Kev liked this post
    9. ----
    10. #14
      Member
      is cutting
       
      I am:
      nostatus
       
      deflatedme's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      147
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      159
      The only anxiety I get is based on the research I did on oil embolisms. It's part of the reason I don't shoot in my glute because I can't reach both hands back there to aspirate.

      Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

    11. Thanks Fedexgunot thanked for this post
      Likes Fedexgunot, 502Kev liked this post
    12. ----
    13. #15
      Member
      is living the nightmare
       
      I am:
      Meh
       
      Fedexgunot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2016
      Location
      CO
      Posts
      320
      Post Thanks / Like
      Rep Power
      3889
      Quote Originally Posted by deflatedme View Post
      The only anxiety I get is based on the research I did on oil embolisms. It's part of the reason I don't shoot in my glute because I can't reach both hands back there to aspirate.

      Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
      Ooh that sounds terrible, Yea I hate shooting back there for the same reason even if I can barely do it halfway through the injection im cramping up from trying to hold myself in that position, that's the only time I screwed up an injection and had a scare I actually had a thread about, that's why I stick to Vg and dorsal glute, and now that I found this spot between both that works great too. Pretty much where the guy pins in the YouTube video at the top of this I posted a link to I noticed if I lean on the opposite side of the counter and keep my legs close and straight just enough to make that part pop out cause if I have my leg even a little kicked out it either activates it or rounds it too much to where I can't comfortably hit at the proper angle.

      Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

    14. Likes deflatedme, 502Kev liked this post
    15. ----
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Similar Threads

    1. ventroglute
      By Ironman 580 in forum Anabolic Steroid Discussion
      Replies: 38
      Last Post: 06-19-2019, 02:03 AM

    Tags for this Thread

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •